a. Palestinian citizen, by sending the relevant documents,
b. Sign the Pronouncement Letter;
1) Never getting involved in committing a crime,
2) Never getting involved in a violation of the academic code of ethics,
3) Not accepting a scholarship from another source,
4) Willing to serve the institution,
c. The applicant gets a recommendation from…
d. Getting a Learning Assignment Letter from the superior for those who work,
e. Choosing a study program and/or a chosen college by Kasih Palestina,
f. Willing to come back to the home region, if the applicant was failed finishing the study.
a. Coming from:
1) Citizens who have academic achievements in Bachelor degree/Applied Bachelor or Master degree/Applied Master from the region; or …
b. Comprehend and approve the requirements and stipulations of scholarship as follows:
1) Finishing the period of preparatory program at most 12 months, also passed, declared by the organizer college of preparatory program,
2) If you did not meet a demand with the requirements of the Master/Doctoral program in a domestic college, then Kasih Palestina will give you a chance for the Master/Doctoral program in the college that chosen by Kasih Palestina.
- The maximum age for scholarship applicants at the time of closing the registration is 35 (thirty five) years old,
- Actively completing the Bachelor degree/Applied Bachelor and already finishing at least 120 credits within the maximum study period of the 4th year, or already graduated for Bachelor degree/Applied Bachelor.
- Having a minimum GPA of 2,75 in the scale of 4,0 or equal in another scale,
- Having minimum score of TOEFL prediction of 400 or equal,
- Willing to finish the study within 2 (two) years at most, in accordance with the applicable study period.
1) The maximum age for scholarship applicants at the time of closing the registration is 40 (fourty) years old,
2) Already finishing the Master degree/Applied Master,
3) Having a minimum GPA of 3,0 in the scale of 4,0 or equal in another scale,
4) Having minimum score of TOEFL prediction of 450 or equal,
5) Willing to finish the study within 4 (four) years at most, in accordance with the applicable study period.